Spring bike tune-up
In order to keep social distance and a safe working environment, we have created the following routine when servicing your bikes. Remember that our store is closed to walk-in customers, therefore we only see customers by appointment that can be arranged by phone, email or social media.
Please follow these simple steps when dropping off your bike for service:
- Please call us for a service appointment
- Bring a bike to the store or use the online form to arrange home pickup ( $10 drop/Pickup in Bracebridge only).
- Fill the tag and attach it to the bike.
- Your bike will be washed twice, before and after the service.
- We will contact you as soon as your bike is ready for pickup. Payment can be done by EFT, payment on the phone or at the store.
- Your bike will be ready for pickup at the pickup area outside of the store. Please check the receipt that will be attached to the frame of your bike.
For more information call us at 705 646 0492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org