Starboard Touring 12′ 6″ x 30″ ZEN paddleboard
AN EXPLORER’S FAVOURITE TRANSPORTATION
The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board while the Welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
- With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer Linear dropstitch making it even lighter and stiffer than before. This Linear knitted dropstitch was developed by Starboard with its supplier for Starboard use ONLY.
- The Welded Rail Technology create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
DOUBLE I-BEAM STRINGER
The innovative chamber doubles the sidewalls and acts like rollable I-BEAMS. Starting just behind the standing area and continuing towards the front, the chamber is placed in the most critical area for flex and reduces deflection by 1.8 cm. The feeling of paddling with the stiff Double I-BEAM stringer is getting very similar to a hard board, propelling inflatable technology one step closer to a “hard board” feel. A must have for riders over 85 kg.
The chamber offers up to 42 liters of safety flotation, with 14 liters even in the smallest boards that require only 10 PSI. Starboard pioneered Double Chamber tech in the 201 Ocean Rescue board. Future Coast Guard regulations will possibly request this safety arrangement for inflatable board use in open waters.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
RECYCLED EVA DECK PAD
We are shifting toward recycled EVA deck pads from post industrial EVA waste, increasing UV protection & reducing the use of petroleum.
NEW EXTRA STRONG FIN BOX
The ultra strong US fin box and the FCS Connect fin are the top of the range in durability and function.
No tools required so, just grab, slide and go!
DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
– Inflate your board faster and easier with continuous pumping cycles in both downward and upward action.
– With a switch, the double action becomes single action for easy inflation to 15-18 PSI.
– The removable foot base makes it easier when packing into the Re-cover bag.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
(except: Surf, team, and river range)
– At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling and saves weight when traveling.
– Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
– Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
– The leash cuff is simple to adjust the tightness and is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.