A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
Stiff and hard standing area plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers sets the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time
2000D GALVANIZED STRINGER
2000D Galvanized compression stringer from nose to tail for the controlling shape and giving the board a greater stiffness.
NEW TOOLLESS FIN
An ergonomically designed screw that can easily be adjusted using the fingers, allows the fin setup to be done without any tool.
This screw is connected to the fin so it cannot be lost.
DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price friendly inflatable board.
HARD STANDING PLATE
– On the standing area provide more rigid feel under your feet and more responsiveness when paddling.
– This stiff and hard standing area plate makes ZEN a solid winner at a lightweight.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
– The ultra-light Re-cover Bag is designed to minimise weight yet maximise comfort and strength, resulting in the very best backpack carrying experience.
– Utilizing “Rip Stop” technology to further strengthen the solid 450D materials, we have an amazingly strong and light combo.
– Thanks to our partner “Waste2Wear” for making this breakthrough possible with UPcycled plastic bottles, showcasing futuristic thinking.
10 4, 11 2