STARBOARDALL STAR 12.6 AIRLINE PADDLEBOARD
The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation. The patented Airline Technology utilises a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and 2016 World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it. This efficient, lightweight technology is the future of inflatable performance boards.
– Cable tension adjustment point.
– 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and stiffness.
– Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating a perfect nose shape.
Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
FIN SET UP
The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
The board comes with a toolless FCS connect fin so you can grab the board, slide the fin in and go paddle fast!
NEW EVA STANDING TRAY
– Helps to hold wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
– Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
– Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
– Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.