Bote Inflatable Hangout Chair Classic
Out of stock
If you’ve ever sat on an Adirondack chair and thought: ‘Dang, this would be cool in the water’, then the patent pending Hangout Chair is for you. Perfect for hot days when the sun is glaring and you need to keep cool while you float, the Hangout Chair is submerged in the rear with a floating upper half to give you the ultimate in-water Adirondack-chair experience. Your bottom is supported by a PVC sling so that it never feels like a balancing act when you’re floating (looking at you, pool noodles!).
At the end of the day, nothing beats a chair that can float IN the water. We used to get asked all the time if our Aero Chairs could float. And while technically they do, they’re not made for all-day in-water sittin’. So naturally, we felt compelled to make the Hangout Chair.
- One (1) Inflatable Hangout Chair
- One (1) Inflatable Back Support
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Nano Hand Pump
- One (1) Mesh Carry Sling
- Four (4) Docklink Connectors
- Dimensions: 4′ L × 44″ W × 4″ D
- Capacity: 300 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 9.5 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroULTRA Technology
- Optimal Inflation: 6-8 PSI
- Carry Sling Dimensions: 30″ L × 14″ W × 14″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 11 LBS
- *Patent Pending
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.