The extra width of the Dillinger 5 allows you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger’s center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations, utilizing over 250 studs to provide extra bite and increased durability.
- Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Directional center lugs for low rolling resistance and excellent breaking traction
- Tubeless ready
- 258 pre-installed concave, aluminum carbide studs
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.