Get an early Start on your Adventure!
We could use many analogies like “the early bird gets the worm” but quite simply ordering your boat, bike and adventure equipment early helps us do our best to serve you with your new purchase. Fall is the best season to reserve stock as most brands are now limiting availability with the rise in worldwide demand and constrained supply chain issues.
Our Spring Orders are completed and 2024 models, pricing and allotment has provided us with a very clear stock availability for the coming year and it’s a great time to come in and see what next year has in store!
We make pre-ordering your pretty simple. Here is how it works.
- Check out the new models and available inventory on our website.
- Place your order early with only a 15% deposit and you will save 25% on your Accessories (5% double up discount for purchase of 2 or more boats available on select models)
- Pick your delivery date. We have 2-3 truck deliveries with each supplier every Spring depending on which brand you choose so you can choose the date which best fits your needs for pick up or delivery.
- Get it all in one place. We offer Head to Toe Paddling Apparel, Gear Transport, Storage solutions, Fishing Accessories, PFD’s and much more. We have you covered with a great selection at competitive prices. You save 10% on all accessories and everything to transport your equipment from those who know it best. This can be done at any time prior to your boat pick up but we recommend placing orders early for any specialty items like vehicle specific Roof Racks.
- Need delivery? We do that too and with good planning we can arrange drop off near you to most destinations in Canada! (delivery costs vary from free to quoted freight)
What are the conditions? We appreciate your business and look forward to being your best gear supplier so we want to make this easy for you.
- The deposit is non-refundable but can be used toward any store purchase should you choose to cancel prior to 30 days of your requested pick up. Any order cancellations, adjustments to a different model or color should be made at least 30 days prior to your selected delivery date.
- Any orders delayed for more than 2 weeks of your requested pick up date or become unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible with your order deposit being fully refunded. Liv Outside cannot be held responsible for any personal claims caused by delays in product deliveries.
- We ask for boats to be picked up within 1-2 weeks of arrival if you wish to receive a boat in factory wrapping. In order to keep your boat in perfect condition we must unwrap your boat after this point and cannot ensure perfect showroom quality after this time. Long term storage charges may apply to delayed pick ups.
Communication is Key to our success so we will request your permission to email or call you. This will not mean you are inundated with marketing, just providing updates on orders, any changes, new offering and specials which may come up between now and Spring.
Why Take Our Word for it.
Every boat we sell we have tested.